Monday, August 29, 2005

two



In just two days, tomorrow will be yesterday.
Anonymous

Let us read and let us dance - two amusements that will never do any harm to the world.
Voltaire

Simplicity, simplicity, simplicity! I say, let your affairs be as two or three, and not a hundred or a thousand instead of a million count half a dozen, and keep your accounts on your thumb-nail.
Henry David Thoreau

There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth; not going all the way, and not starting.
Buddha

I've been to Canada, and I've always gotten the impression that I could take the country over in about two days.
Jon Stewart

When I turned two I was really anxious, because I'd doubled my age in a year. I thought, if this keeps up, by the time I'm six I'll be ninety.
Steven Wright

To do two things at once is to do neither.
Publilius Syrus

1 comment:

cuore said...

"Tea for Two
and
Two for Tea

...

...

..."