Monday, August 15, 2005

at the end of the universe you will find a couple of bloggers blogging about each other's blogs...

That pretty much says it all (about this post), don't it? (Sigh) I should get out more...
-----------------------------------------------


(links from)
CulturePulp: Writings and Comics by M.E. Russell

Links : Bloggers

Galley Slaves
Dawn Taylor
Ten Years Ago in SPY
Randomly Ever After
Some historical highlights:
I get fired from Collegeclub.com.
I get visited by the FBI.
9/11/01: the best day of GW Bush's life.
I visit Paris.
I visit Iceland.
My mother's dead horse is hauled away.
I visit South Africa.

Dabble-Rouser
Gawker
Screenhead
"Rance"
Wonkette
Joe Clark
Neil Gaiman
The Byrons
William Gibson
"The August issue of WIRED has my take on U2's uber-technical Vertigo tour. Lots of fun to cover but actually rather challenging to write, as I had to tape and transcribe a number of brief interviews, something I'd not done before. I wish there were a recording technique that only recorded the answers, not the questions. My own recorded voice sounds like worms dying, to me. But fortunately the reader doesn't have to hear it."

Will Wheaton
Neal Pollack
Bunsen
Mark Steyn
S/FJ
Making Light
FluxBlog
Chris Hanel
Ryan L. Rodriguez's Daily Rants Of Nerdy Minutiae

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wil wheaton? don't get me started . . .

Jack Lord said...

ok, I'll start:

Ensign Crusher pilots the Enterprise!!!!!!!!!!!!
WTF? ARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHH!!!"