Thursday, October 27, 2005

F**k California (except for Disneyland)

F**k California by The Presidents of the United State of America

I'm in the mountains
They're so beautiful and crystal clear
They scrape the clouds with their top
(and f**k California)

And the air's so clear
I drink it in it makes me drunk
I fall down and fall asleep
(and f**k San Francisco)

I dream of some little evil land
With twisted cragily experiences
Down below the Oregon Border
(and f**k San Bernardino)

I'm there in my dreams
I'm there in my nightmares
And I got to sing about it all day long
(and f**k Weed)

You've been naked in the sunshine
You've been buried in the sand
You've been living on the fault line
In a chemical plant

I've been pounding up and down I-5
Highway wander such a blast
If only I could erase the lips
Wish it wouldn't it so fast

This city is so beautiful
The clouds come out in the fall
And I love to see them back
(and f**k California!)

Even on a cloudy day
The sun pokes through at the end
To make a little sunset experience even though you're depressed
(and f**k Santa Cruz)

Ohh I'm in Central Oregon now
Driving my little blue tin can
And I hear green onions sing
(and f**k Guadalupe)

Green onions on the little stereo
And I feel like I'm going the right way
Northway North, North, North, North!

(Yeah keep goin' north boys!)
(all right!)
(Yahoo!)

The only good thing about California
Is the band that I saw
They held their breath to shout out, Supernova!
They were playing in a shopping mall

No comments: