Tuesday, October 18, 2005
"Feet? Meet Keen" "Keen? Feet"
Urban trekkers will appreciate the old-school sneaker styling and functional design of the nouveau Keen Bronx II shoes.
* Full-grain leather uppers are water- and stain-resistant yet supple for a comfortable fit; classic Blucher-style lacing secures instep
* Calf leather-lined heel pockets and Cambrelle® lining in the forefoot area enhance comfort and moisture control
* Patented rubber Toe Guard and wraparound heels protect feet and uppers against bumps and abrasion
* Removable Metatomical™ EVA footbeds are custom shaped to provide ample cushioning, rebound and arch support; will accommodate orthotics
* Contoured EVA foam midsoles support and buffer feet against shock and fatigue
* Durable, non-marking carbon rubber outsoles are anti-slip, oil-resistant and offer ample traction in all environments
They had me at "Urban"...