Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Scene 15: The Tale of Sir Lancelot

in which Our Brave Paladin goes on a killing spree...



LANCELOT:
And again! Over we go! Good. Steady! And now, the big one! Uuh! Come on, Concorde!
[thwonk]
CONCORDE:
Message for you, sir.
[fwump]
LANCELOT:
Concorde! Concorde! Speak to me!

'To whoever finds this note: I have been imprisoned by my father, who wishes me to marry against my will. Please, please, please come and rescue me. I am in the Tall Tower of Swamp Castle.' At last! A call! A cry of distress! This could be the sign that leads us to the Holy Grail! Brave, brave Concorde, you shall not have died in vain!
CONCORDE:
Uh, I'm-- I'm not quite dead, sir.
LANCELOT:
Well, you shall not have been mortally wounded in vain!
CONCORDE:
I-- I-- I think I c-- I could pull through, sir.
LANCELOT:
Oh, I see.
CONCORDE:
Actually, I think I'm all right to come with you, sir--
LANCELOT:
No, no, sweet Concorde! Stay here! I will send help as soon as I have accomplished a daring and heroic rescue in my own particular...
[sigh]
CONCORDE:
Idiom, sir?
LANCELOT:
Idiom!






KING OF SWAMP CASTLE:
Please! Please! This is supposed to be a happy occasion! Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...

No comments: