Wednesday, August 27, 2008

next on a very special episode of 'Army Wives'

Everybody's going to the party
have a real good time

Dancing in the desert
blowing up the sunshine


There's nothing wrong with me

There's something wrong with you


We're the prophetic generation of bottled water


We drive as we live "It's New York drivers. It's one thing I've observed from living here: They will not slow down. It's almost like you're taunting them. I was told in Boston that signaling is revealing your intentions to the enemy. It's the same here. You're better off not signaling."

"...our brains lack the power to process all the things happening on the road" "...people, cloaked in the anonymity of their cars, exhibit the worst human traits. Like readers hiding behind pseudonyms online, self-importance inflates through the roof, social convention vanishes, and naked aggression rules.... drivers are fueled by ancient parts of the brain where instructions to hunt and kill reside."

Why don't you ask the kids at Tiananmen Square

Was fashion the reason why they were there?
They disguise it, hypnotize it

Television made you buy it


I'm just sitting in my car and waiting for my girl

She's scared that I will take her away from there
Dreams that her country left with no one there

Mesmerize the simple minded

Propaganda leaves us blinded


I'm just sitting in my car and waiting for my girl

No comments: