Monday, January 22, 2007

You can waste your time on the other rides but this is the nearest to being alive



Shoot Out the Lights

When my heart breaks it breaks like the weather If you leave me now it'll thunder forever I wish I could please you tonight But my medicine just won't come right I'm walking on the wire and I'm falling Well who's going to shoe your feet? who's going to pay your rent? And who's going to stand by you? Who's going to cure the heart of a man in need? Under the ocean at the bottom of the sea You can't hear the storm, it's as peaceful as can be It's just the motion Keep the blind down on the window keep the pain on the inside Just watching the dark. Just watching the dark he might laugh but you won't see him As he thunders through the night Shoot out the lights. Shoot out the lights You can waste your time on the other rides but this is the nearest to being alive

No comments: